Woe and Whipped Cream with violet glass eyes.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Fashions for Sale

Welcome to my blog! I design and sew doll fashions for Ellowyne Wilde and other dolls around 16", Vintage Cissy, Modern Cissy, Miss Revlon, Dollikin, Toni/Sweet Sue Sophisticate, Madame Alexander Portraits, and other dolls that are around 20" in height. I can sew for dolls that are not listed if I have their measurements. Evening gowns and cocktail dresses are my favorites to sew, but I can also sew day wear. My fashions are lined with finished seams and snap closures. I do not like velcro on doll clothing. I sell most of my fashions on eBay, but I will also take orders. I charge around $30 for long gowns, $25 for cocktail dresses, and $2o for daywear. Please take a look at my doll fashion pages. Most fabrics will have to be substituted, since I only buy in small amounts.

Here is a link to my for sale page on eBay:

http://shop.ebay.com/monalisa/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

No comments:

Post a Comment


Essential Brunette, Too with 14mm violet glass eyes. This is one size larger that the 12mm eyes that I normally use.

Uncomfortably Blue with blue glass eyes.

Baroque and Dreams with green glass eyes.

Essential Redhead IV, with dark brown eyes.

Invisible Ink with Amber Glass Eyes

Desolate Dreams with green glass eyes.

No Ennui, Just Me Amber with Blue Glass Eyes and Repainted Lips